The Purchaser and/or user of the Drieyes™ (the product), acknowledge and accept that:
- The product is provided subject to the directions set out on the packaging. Drieyes is not responsible for any form of loss whatsoever and howsoever caused or suffered by a user of the product including claims, loss or damage resulting from the misuse of the product.
- The product is used absolutely at the purchaser and/or user’s own risk.
- The product may constitute a choking hazard and is not suitable for children under the age of 36 months. Appropriate precautions should be taken so that the child does not ingest any part of Drieyes™.
- The product must be used as directed by Drieyes and the purchaser and/or user agrees to release and forever discharge Drieyes from any and all demands of any kind and from all liabilities whatsoever which may arise in respect of any accident, loss damage or death of or injury to any person of whatever nature or kind arising out of or in relation to the use of the product. The user and/or purchaser also indemnifies Drieyes against all loss that may be suffered from and against all actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs and expenses arising from the product.
- By placing an Order for the product the purchaser and/or user accepts the terms and conditions set out herein.
No responsibility will be taken for the misuse of our products.